Xiaomi Redmi 4 specs and renders just got leaked
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 launched earlier this year, but the Chinese smartphone company is apparently getting closer to launching its successor, the Xiaomi Redmi 4. A local telecom site, TianY, reportedly posted some renders and a few hardware specs for the phone.
The new listing repeats previous rumors about the Redmi 4 getting 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, along with a 5-inch 1080p display. The new hardware info in this leak shows it will also have a 13 MP rear camera, along with a 5 MP front-facing selfie camera.
The site claims it will have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, but does not offer specifics; earlier rumors claim it will be the Snapdragon 625 though. It’s also supposed to have a 4,000 mAh battery, which is slightly smaller than the 4,100 mAh battery that was previously rumored.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is supposed to come in Silver, Grey and Gold colors, along with an all-metal body. Pricing has yet to be confirmed and we have seen reported that it will cost CNY 1,300, or about $190, or it could be much lower at CNY 699 or $105, depending on which rumor you believe.
Again, take all of these unconfirmed reports with a big grain of salt before Xiaomi officially announces the specs and price for the Redmi 4, which hopefully will happen by the end of the year.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 gets leaked press renders, specs and price
- Stranger Things stickers come to Google Allo, but we still feel bad for Barb
- Teen gets arrested after tweeting a link that forced iPhones to call 9-1-1 over and over
- Pornhub makes a cheeky offer to buy Vine, says ‘six seconds is more than enough’
- This Chinese phone comes with an explosion-proof membrane, triple protection against accidents