Reliance Retail introduces special edition LYF F1 in India
In a press event in Mumbai today, Reliance Retail launched LYF F1, a Special Edition device from LYF Smartphone+, for ₹13,399 ($210).
Per the company, LYF F1 is a future-ready device designed to deliver an enhanced experience over advanced 4G network. The F1 is equipped with carrier aggregation (CA) support that helps tap the fullest potential of Jio, the all-IP network. The CA technology gives users vastly improved data transfer rates and is known to boost battery life.
Additionally, the F1 comes with Rich Communication Services – a set of evolved Messaging services and enriched calling features. The evolved Messaging feature is an enhancement of the existing SMS feature on LTE network, allowing group chat, file and location sharing, and much more while enriched calling lets the user set context to a call by adding location, image, urgency, and customized message.
LYF F1 smartphone+ is designed to take full advantage of the future ready Jio network. It is unmatched in speed, quality and product experience. LYF F1 is available in stores across the country now. With LYF F1, we welcome you to get future ready.
– Sunil Dutt, President – Devices, Reliance Retail
LYF F1 Specifications
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | 400 PPI | Corning Gorilla 4
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 Octa Core (1.52GHz + 1.21 GHz) 64 bit
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB | Expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16MP with PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP AF
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 77.6 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 153g
- Which new Android 7.1 Nougat feature you appreciate the most? (poll results)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7s not allowed on Amtrak either
- 10 great images captured with smartphones #132
- Xiaomi confirms Mi Note 2 curved display, leak hints at remaining specs
- Deal: Get this Qi-enabled Samsung Wireless Charging Pad for just $18.99, down from $49.99