Metal-made ZTE Axon 7 Mini now available to buy in the US
Less than two weeks after it started taking pre-orders for the Axon 7 Mini, ZTE today released the smartphone in the US, offering it unlocked via its online store.
While it resembles the 5.5-inch Axon 7 in many aspects, the Axon 7 Mini is obviously a smaller device, and is also cheaper. You can buy the new handset for $299.98, free shipping included.
Like its bigger brother, the ZTE Axon 7 Mini runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow, it’s made out of metal, and has dual stereo speakers on the front. However, the Axon 7 Mini is not exactly a high-end phone, as it offers features like a Snapdragon 617 processor, 3 GB of RAM, and a 5.2-inch 1080p display. The handset further comes with a fingerprint scanner, a 16 MP rear camera, 8 MP front-facing camera, 32 GB of expandable storage space, and a 2,705 mAh battery.
The ZTE Axon 7 Mini has LTE connectivity, and is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile, but it won’t work on Verizon and Sprint. You can take a closer look at the smartphone in our Axon 7 Mini hands-on.
What do you think, is the ZTE Axon 7 Mini worth $300?
source: ZTE USA
- Meizu Pro 6s is run through AnTuTu revealing high-end specs
- Lenovo Phab 2 Pro with Google’s Tango 3D camera goes on sale Nov. 1
- Chainfire has officially rooted the Google Pixel, but there's an important quark to be aware of
- BlackBerry says the DTEK60 can go head to head with the iPhone 7 Plus and Google Pixel XL
- T-Mobile will return 50% of the cost of your new unlocked 32GB Pixel if you bring it to the Un-carrier