How to Mirror your Android Phone to a Windows 10 Laptop without any Applications
Learn how to connect and mirror your Android phone to a Windows 10 laptop with the Anniversary Edition installed without having to download and install any additional applications. Use this feature for presentations or other business functionality. See http://kaceli.com for more info.
In this video I also show how to use PowerPoint and annotate on the slides from your mobile phone while projecting on the PC. Obviously, if you are using a projector to the PC, you can then project what is on your phone to the projector for your audience.
If you like the video, please “Like,” “Favorite,” and “Share” it with our friends to show your support on this work. Subscribe to this channel so that you do not miss out on the new videos on this series.
Video URL: https://youtu.be/42yvWG-w49s
Keep in touch:
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/skaceli
- Shaw Academy Mobile App Development Review | Lesson 2
- Vanguard Online – WW2! (Android iOS Battlefield Game)
- NBA Live Mobile Update Review | Curry Crazy Full Court Buzzer Beater!!
- Chinese state TV accuses Samsung of discriminating Chinese customers
- 【Androidアプリ開発コーナー】#1 環境構築 – JDKインストール編